Saturday, May 14, 2011

OH, URBAN OUTFITTERS STOP INCREASING SHIPPING FEES WILL YOU

I am so uber freaking pissed. I haven't visit the UO site since last month (in fact, I think I only browsed the site briefly less than 5 times this semester) and I was happily selecting some good buys to my cart when gasp, economy shipping fees is now USD$30?!!! Whatever happened to that $12 economy shipping fees?! Seriously, UO is the death of me. I love your items but why do you have to do this to us, beloved international shoppers? Whats with that increment? Gone were the days when I used to shop like nobody's business (free shipping as long as you spend more than $150) but now, I gotta pay some freaking $30 just to ship a couple of sale items over? Oh God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...