Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Makeup Wonders

As you can see, I'm pretty much a late bloomer when it comes to boys, fashion and yes, make-up. Yours truly must have thought that natural beauty was the way to go till...recently. I've been heading down to Sephora and the local drugstores recently to stock up on my fill of lipsticks (errrrrr, yes, that's my latest obsession). Bought rouge sticks from Anna Sui (packaging is sooooo pretty; can't help it!), Topshop and The Body Shop. I've been using ones from Dior and Revlon when I decided to try new shades. I'm thinking of getting those Chanel and MAC ones (almost every fashion magazines are raving about MAC's lipsticks). No prizes for guessing why one of my uni blog's named lipsticktray.

Speaking about Sephora, it's makeup haven for all girls!! I love love love Urban Decay and yes, it's the best place to shop for a girlfriend's birthday present! And plus, they do provide gift-wrapping services as well! And the staff there are always super friendly! :) So if you're a good gf of mine, you pretty much know what you're gonna get from me - huge stash of makeup!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...