Wednesday, July 6, 2011

JT & Jessica Biel back on (again)!

I really wanted to blog about Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck's 4th July outing, where they celebrated and showcased their patriotic side with their daughters. I mean, how often do you see Hollywood's most down-to-earth and 'normal' family (apart from Pink's, I guess) in full force, having a smashing time?

That was until I visited Popsugar (my fave celebrity goss site by the way) and realised that JT and Jessica Biel are back on! I must admit I pretty much find the former pretty annoying these days. Who cares about his crazy attention-seeking antics with his Friends with Benefits co-star at the recent MTV Movie Awards? Or his new plans for MySpace? I was more interested in Jessica's rendezvous with Gerald Butler and Colin Farrell. Whatever it is, I hope things will work out for them this time round. Four years by Hollywood's standard is a pretty long time and plus, they make a good-looking pair so I hope things will turn out good. Hopefully. Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...