Sunday, July 3, 2011

The boyfriend will be back tomorrow and I'm all psyched up to pick him up from the airport :D That also brings to mind the question, what am I wearing tomorrow? I haven't seen G for almost a month and even though we've been together since forever, it'll still be nice to make a nice first impression after so long. I'm probably gonna raid my wardrobe after this post.

Moving on... I've received my exam results. It's okay, but I know I can do better. It really sucks when you realise you're just one or two marks away from the next grade. Like $%@#@'s wrong with you, tutors??!!!  That said, major note to self: PLEASE STOP PROCRASTINATING AND WORKING ON THAT MAJOR PIECE OF WORK JUST THE NIGHT BEFORE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...