Thursday, July 26, 2012

Back!

As seen on Teen Vogue





I know it's been a looooooong time since I last updated my blog but I'd so much going on for me - job hunting, random dates and meetups with my friends and loved ones ever since I got back from Melbourne. And now I'm vexing as to what to wear for my graduation ceremony (it's gonna be dress and tights cos I've always been a 'dress girl' (well, most of the time) and tights cos it's frigging winter over at Australia in August). And right now, I'm busy listing items on eBay. Yes I've been looking forward to this since forever. Cos I get to earn some $$$ and clear some space from my wardrobe. My stuff are pretty much new. Here are some of them: 

Princess Polly POP Belt


Sarah Lace Dress (Loverbird via Market HQ)


RARE Cut Out Mesh Tube Dress


TFNC Sleeveless Pleat Cross Over Dress


RARE Wide Leg Chiffon Palazzo Pants


Topshop Heeled Loafers 
(I've been looking for a pair like this for ages and when I finally found it in the outlet on Chapel Street, the only available size was an EU 39 (I'm a 38). Love them so I bought them regardless of the bigger fit. I've yet to worn this babies but I'm thinking of selling them cos they're really high. Really makes me look like a giant in them. Sigh, thats tall girls for you.)


Silence & Noice Lace Bodysuit

There are others but I can't seem to find their images on the web so guess it's high time to charge my camera and upload those pictures manually (another reason why I'm a busy bee). 

P.S.: Random much, but I'm constantly playing Kimbra's Two Way Street on repeat. Girl is amaaaaaaaazing. 

Image sources: Urban Outfitters, ASOS, Princess Polly, MarketHQ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...