Friday, May 11, 2012

It's Nicole, bitch

Ok here's a really short post but here are some (ha, three to be precise) pictures of Nicole Richie. Apparently girl's in Down Under right now (husband Joel is a judge on the Aussie version's of The Voice). Just come to Melbourne please!


Photoshoot for Ocean Drive magazine (Mar'12).

Love her look here (and the dress)


 I need to ask my mom to teach me how to do this 


Love the Marchesa wedding gown. It's so Swan Princess-esque <3

Picture souces: nicolerichielove.tumblr.com


Before I end off, here's another picture that reminds me of the one of Nicole and Joel at their wedding.


Tada!!!! It's one of my favorite couples - Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake! The way they gazed each other lovingly just makes you wanna go 'awwwwww.' Picture's taken at the Met Gala 2012, though I really gotta say that the bangs and the Prada gown does NOT do any justice to Jessica. I mean, natural stunner with a hot bod, so whats with the hair and the gown? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...