Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Something Blue about that ebay sale

I was browsing through ebay the other day when I've managed to find a couple of good deals - vintage Chanel flats for under $50 (but yeah, it's pre-owned). And then something caught my eye - a pair of Manolo Blahnik Something Blue satin pumps. If it sounds familiar, thats because Mr. Big helped Carrie put on that pair of peacock-jewelled adorn pair in the first Sex and the City movie. And it doesn't help that the owner stated that the shoe is pre-owned and that bidding price starts at AU$45. It was such a good steal and that made me started pondering if the shoes is indeed authentic (or a nice replica). It doesn't help that the owner has garnered pretty good feedback, but c'mon, a pair of designer shoes worn by Sarah Jessica Parker in a box-office movie and selling for a meagre sum? I don't think I've the fortune to snag such a good buy. It's just, too good to be true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...