Saturday, March 3, 2012

DOING WHAT I DO BEST



*wrote this entry sometime back in early Jan '12 but it was saved under as a draft...till now

It's that time of the year again - decorate and beautify my 2012 engagement planner :>
I HAVE to decorate my planners with magazine cutouts. Beats me but I guess I just need to personalize my planner. Heck, it even doubles up as a fashion bible in the event that you need some fashion inspiration.

I haven't started decorating my 2012 planner yet, though I've already prepared stickers (bought them from a paper craft store) and magazines cutouts of my favourite celebrities and looks. I usually get these cutouts from fashion titles such as Harper's BAZAAR (usually the Singaporean and Australian edition), Vogue, Teen Vogue, ELLE Singapore, Female (a Singapore fashion title) and Style: (One of my favorite titles; it's a fashion magazine from Singapore). When I was younger (say 15-18), it used to be the likes of Seventeen, Girlfriend (the Australian version of Seventeen) and Teen Vogue.

Note: I don't really try working on every single page. I usually focus on the first few pages.



My 2011 planner! 



Martina (R)! She's the first model whom I've worked alongside with for a shoot. Very nice and approachable :)







Will probably upload 2012's lot really soon! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...