Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Palazzo Beauties

I swear online shopping is a drug I need to wean off. I think I've lost count of the number of stuff I've bought online just this month. It's just way too crazy. And just last night, I've discovered the best online shopping site. Oh geez, why did it take me ages to discover this awesome Australian-based site???? *shrugs*

Anyway, thats besides the point... I nearly bought a pair of palazzo pants for myself cos they're so chic and I'm totally digging this look now. Palazzo pants + white tank top + wedges/clogs = FASHION BABY!!!! But that said, I didn't get them in the end cos I decided to splurge on an edgy ring from Erin Wasson's LowLuv range (funny how I'm always buying stuff from House of Harlow and LowLuv).




Picture sources: ELLE, ASOS, Derek Lam 





I'm really loving the trend! I also love how it doubles up as a semi-formal, dressier version of the typical corporate trousers (like the ones that accountants wear to work, no offence to accountants though), just as the one in the third picture (courtesy of Derek Lam). I can definitely see myself wearing that to work if I were some high-flying PR executive. One other reason why I didn't get myself that pretty palazzo pants online last night? Thats cos I already own a pair!!! Hahaha it's the exact same one in the last picture. Got it from ASOS and it was quite a good bargain too :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...