Monday, September 26, 2011

SUNNY HONEY

It's Spring Break right now and my brother Gabe flew over to Melbourne to spend a week with my sister and I :) We didn't take much pictures cos my brother is pretty much camera-shy, though he did pose for the camera when we were at Brighton Beach. I've always wanted to visit Brighton Beach, having heard so much about the colorful beach houses. And true enough, the pictures turned out to be so pretty and nice.

 My outfit for the day! Oh, I'm also diggin' this whole side braid look these days :>





My gorgeous brother :)



The colorful beach houses! 


Prior to our Brighton Beach trip, I was at a PR firm in the morning. It was for an internship interview (really hope I'll get it, fingers crossed). And boy, the mere thought of shopping for corporate wear is driving me crazy. I think I'm already eyeing on a few key corporate essentials. But that said, I'll probably do a concise blog entry on corporate wear so do keep a lookout for the next post! :):):)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...