Wednesday, November 2, 2011

PLAYLIST

I'm NOT a shopping addict. I repeat, I'm not a shopping addict. Haha who am I trying to kid? I'm kinda freaking out now 'cos I realised I've been shopping quite a lot these days...which means I'll probably have a lot to lug back home when I head back to Singapore for my summer break. God bless me. But before I go and start wallowing in self-pity, here are some of my favorite songs that are ON repeat these days hehehe :>



The Temper Trap - Sweet Disposition 
(500) Days of Summer anyone? :)



Keane- Bedshaped
One of my favorite songs by Keane. I remember it was constantly on repeat when I was 15 (when it was first released) 







Empire of the Sun- Walking On A Dream





Rihanna - We Found Love







David Guetta (feat. Sia) - Titanium








Kaiser Chiefs- Ruby



The Verve - Bittersweet Symphony

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...